To be nobody-but-yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to ma…


To be nobody-but-yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you everybody but yourself means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting -E. E. Cummings. When I was a child I wanted to be a singer but believe me nobody around me wanted that… As I get older I wanted to be a doctor but the college is difficult and long and I was just finding reasons why not to be a doctor so I realized I actually dont want to be a doctor. Than I looked at all the skinny girls around me so I wanted to be skinny as well. I started training and diet but I was never like the girls from the pictures. Then I looked at all those pictures of smiling people and I wanted to smile all the time. I wanted to smile when I have a bad day or when I need to get those days or when is just not a day for a lough. But Im not a singer. Im not a doctor. Im not that skinny girls from the picture. Im not that always smiling people. I am me. Just trying to me perfect version of myself. Everything what I am doing Im doing for myself because at the end of the day I lie with myself in bed and and wake up with myself. So I have to love myself to love others. And every year I learn more about myself. And that is ok. Be yourself. #beyourself #behappy #motivationalquotes #motivation #singer #doctor #positivevibes #autumn #instagood #instagram #instamoment #instamood #instaquote #yourlife #yourchoice



Source by siobhangrowsleybbb

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้